Do You Love Quotes From The Alice In Wonderland fairy tail? Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is a 1865 novel written by English mathematician Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells of a girl named Alice falling through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. The tale plays with logic, giving the story lasting popularity with adults as well as with children. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre. Its narrative course and structure, characters and imagery have been enormously influential in both popular culture and literature, especially in the fantasy genre.
If You Do, Then Here’s Some
Exiting News For You!
You Can Now Put The Magic Of Wonderland
Into Your Everyday Life With These
‘101 Famous Quotes From
Alice In Wonderland’
“Curiouser and Curiouser” Have you ever wondered where does a famous quote like “Curiouser and curiouser!” come from? You might know that it is from the Alice in Wonderland -book, but do you know exactly what made Alice voice these famous words? Well, this interactive book will give you the answer in a second!
These Quirky, Illustrated Quotes Will Take You
to the Magical World of Wonderland!
Use them in daily life to uplift your spirits and put a smile on your friend’s face!
Quickly Find That Clever Alice Quote
For Any Purpose:
- Be the Alice in Wonderland Expert at Parties
- Challenge Your Friends with a Quiz
- Spice Up Small Talk & Conversation
- Find New Meanings in a Quote
- Get Inspired by the Wisdom of Alice
- Pick Your Alice Quote For the Day
- Brighten Up Your Friend’s Mood
- Use a Witty Quote in a Wedding Speech
- Great for Scrapbooking and Card Making
- Lighten Up Business Meetings and Presentations
- Post Them To Your Facebook or MySpace Page
These Quotes are Humorous and Enlightening,
a Wonderful Mix of Satire and Wisdom.
They are Quirky and Intriguing,
Full of Meaning and Life’s Philosophy.