“Would You Like to Learn How to Repair Laptops?”
If you want to get started repairing laptops you have limited options…
- Find a job with a laptop repairing company to gain a few years of experience – and change your current job for the sake of gaining experience.
- Sit for laptop repair classes that cost a few hundred dollars per sessions – and wasting hundreds of dollars which is not very convenient or cost effective!
- Start repairing laptops straight away while using free, substandard online material for guidance – which will inevitable result in having to reimburse customers for any permanent damage their laptops sustain because of your lake of skills.
On the bright side, the laptop repair industry is a fast growing business and the demand for skilled repairers was never so high. And this demand is expected to continue to increase ever year…
Well, today you’re in luck; you’ll get to watch over my shoulder as I show you step-by-step how to repair laptops and netbooks in my video series: Laptop Repair made Easy
- Start your own successful laptop repair business that’ll never run out of desperate customers.
- Be able to relax when your own laptop breaks down because you’ll know exactly how to fix the problem.
- Start making money right away by repairing broken down laptops (that can be bought for near to nothing) and selling them for a massive profit.
- See your profits explode because I’ll tell you exactly where to buy all my supplies for a fraction of their retail price.
Here’s some of the Topics Covered in Laptop Repair Made Easy.”
- CD/DVD Drives – info, repair and replacing.
- Batteries – all about batteries and how to find replacements cheaply.
- Tools and Accessories – for repairing laptops faster.
- Motherboards – info, repair and replacement.
- Memory – info, adding memory and finding replacements parts.
- Hard Drives – all about hard disks and how to replace them.
- Display & Inverters Troubleshooting
- LCD Screen Tear down
- Power Supply Troubleshooting
- Replacing a Powerjack
- Testing the Power Supply With a Multimeter
- How to Remove/Replace a Laptop’s Keyboard
- Keyboard Cleaning and Finding Part Numbers
- Replacing Keys on Any Laptop Model
Laptop Teardowns (Tearing a Laptop Apart – Every part is covered!)
- HP 6730b
- Toshiba A505
- Macbook Air (Mac)
- Acer Aspire One (Netbook)
- Hard Disk Repacement
- Mac Book Pro Hard Disk Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- CD/DVD Drive Replacement
- Adding/Replacing Laptop Memory
- Touchpad Troubleshooting
- Processor Replacement
- Laptop Fan Cleaning
- Wireless Card Replacement
Thousands have already successfully learned how to repair laptops with Laptop Repair Made Easy!