What is American Sign Language?
American Sign Language (ASL) is a complete, complex language that employs signs made by moving your hands combined with facial expressions and postures of the body. It is the primary language of many North Americans who are deaf and is one of several communication options used by people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
Rocket Sign language; The Award Winning System That Gets You Speaking Sign language & Loving Sign-language Culture.
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Sign Language
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much Sign Language you’ll learn in a short space of time
Use the Rocket Sign Language trial on any device
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- All of your progress syncs between your devices
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn Sign Language using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Sign Language learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development