Make your first WebSite one that attracts the most visitors the fast and easy way. Now, Yo too can Create a Premium Website. WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
WordPress Courses and Resources – WordPress Wiz eBook was created for anyone interested in building a high- quality website, with or without any website design experience. It takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up your own WordPress site, customizing its appearance and filling it with content. This guide includes helpful screenshots throughout its pages and is broken down into 16 easy-to-consume chapters that can be read right from your computer or printed out and read on-the-go.
- Picking and signing up for a hosting account and domain name.
- Installing WordPress, including a three click method.
- Publishing new pages and blog posts using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Uploading photographs, videos and other media to your website.
- Installing and applying themes to customize the appearance of your site.
- Unlocking additional WordPress features with free plugins.
- Setting permissions for visitor comments and moderating them effectively.
- Much, much more.
Best of all, you don’t need any special equipment to utilize the skills taught within this eBook. As long as you have a computer connected to the internet, a PDF reader and a desire to create your own website you’re ready to go! With this eBook and the free WordPress platform, the possibilities are endless! Use your newfound knowledge of WordPress to build any type of website!
- First, there’s Personal or Professional Blogs
- Next, there’s Brochure-style or Informational Sites
- Then, there’s Portfolios
- In addition, theres Educational or Classroom Sites
- Then, there’s Photography/Video Blog
- Next, there’s Club or Community Websites
- Next, there’s Money-generating, Affiliate-supported Websites
- Last, there’s Nearly any other type of website you can think of!
Reserve Your WordPress Guide and Receive Two FREE Bonus Items!
My Beginner’s Guide to Google Websites eBook is usually sold as a separate component, but I’m going to throw it in free of charge for anyone who orders my WordPress eBook.
Google offers a number of powerful tools to all website owners – Tools that when used properly can skyrocket a website to the top of the search listings. Tools that can turn your website into an automatic money machine. This guide will show you where to find these tools and how to implement them into your own site, whether your site is built on WordPress or developed from scratch. Yours Free of Charge in Wordpress Courses and Resources
The WPWiz Theme Pack was created exclusively for those interested in learning to build websites with my WordPress eBook. The WPWiz Theme Pack includes eight unique WordPress themes, each designed using a custom color scheme and graphic set. My themes can be used as they are delivered or customized with your own photographs or logo. All eight themes are widget-ready, so you’ll have the freedom to layout your WordPress site without limitations. And if you’ve never installed a WordPress theme before, don’t worry – there’s an entire chapter in my WordPress eBook dedicated to the process of uploading any themes that catch your attention. Included at No Cost in Wordpress Courses and Resources